February 05, 2014

The Liebster Award







Exactly one week ago I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Victoria from Shabby-Chic Home. I was really surprised and hadn't heard of it before.


So for the people who are like me, I will explain just as Victoria did. The meaning of the Liebster Award is to get to know new bloggers that have under 200 followers on Bloglovin' if you are selected for a Liebster Award by another blogger, you have to answer their 11 questions and tell 11 random facts about yourself. After you did that, you can also select 11 blogs you like that have under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions. They have to do the same and that way the new bloggers get a lot more attention.

I actually just found out that Danielle from Underland to Wonderland just nominated me too, but as I already nominated my 11 blogs I will include the answers of her questions in this post!







1. My full first name is Anne Dorothea.
2. I like big cities although I live in a very small village.
3. I own a motorcycle.4. My life wouldn't be complete without peanut butter.
5. One of my favorite movies is Forest Gump.
6. I read a lot of Swedish Detective books.
7. I am addicted to my phone, I couldn't do without.
8. My dream is to drive all across Europe on a motorcycle.
9. Sometimes I am really clumsy.
10. I buy high heels but I almost never wear them.
11. When I go out I dance A LOT





The questions that were asked to my by Victoria.

1. Why did you start your blog?

I started reading blogs when I was like 16 years old and started reading blogs like dulcecandy.com because I was already watching their YouTube videos. But then I loved reading about adventures people would go on and what they did. So I fell in love with a lot of Lifestyleblogs. Then I thought to myself, I like writing and I failed with writing a diary every. single. day. so why not start a blog with lots of beautiful pictures? And so I did, but I know I can still improve a lot, but I'm working on it! It's a bit harder to write in English since I'm dutch, but I keep on going and hope my writing will improve.

2. How old are you?

I am 19 years old.

3. What's your favorite phrase, quote or motto?

"You can't always get what you want."  

These days people attach so much value to materialistic stuff, want to do 100 things at a time, have nice stuff. I mean, I get it, I am the same but you just have to appreciate what you already have and that You Cant Always Get What You Want. There are so many people out there who don't have a loving family or a nice house. 

4. What did you want to be when you were little?

I wanted to become an equestrian, I loved horses and horse-riding, I still do but I don't have that much time for it anymore unfortunately.

5. Tea, coffee or neither?

Definitely coffee.

6. Favorite movie line? 












From the movie Forest Gump.

7. What's your biggest fear?

To loose someone that is close to my heart. I have had it before and it is awful, for example I can't imagine living without one of my parents. 

8. What one celebrity would you be and why?

Emma stone, because she's really funny and so down to earth and I wouldn't mind having Ryan Gosling as a friend , as he and Emma are really close friends in real-life. 

9. What are your top three favorite blogs right now?




10. Have you got any holidays booked for 2014?

No, since I am going to Malta for internships for 12 weeks I think that's enough nice weather. Plus I have to work and prepare for moving out when I come back, because I will go study in another city in September.

11. Would you rather be rich or famous?

I'd rather be rich, because I think it's horrible when you're famous that you are being watched by paparazzi every day and they watch you every step of the way. I'd rather stay anonymous and be rich.








Questions asked by Danielle


1. Name 3 things you LOVE about yourself.

Ehhmm, that's a hard one but I think I'll go for: my hair, the color of my eyes and that I'm quite easy with hanging out or doing something with other people.

2. If you could live in any one country in the whole world for the rest of your life where would it be and why?

That will probably be Australia, because the weather is nice, the surroundings are beautiful and I would just go live on a farm and ride horses all day long.

3. Would you rather time travel into the history books or transport to the future?

I think I would transport to the future, because we already know what happened in the past. I would like to know where the world would be in a 100 years or so. 

4. If you were born the opposite sex, what where you going to be named?

My name would be Joost, which is a very, very dutch name. You don't here it that often, but I think it isn't a bad name it could be worse.

5. To die completely happy you would want to of done what?

To have traveled through Europe and other countries on my motorcycle. 

6. Favorite Harry Potter character?

Ron! His face expressions are sooo funny, especially in the first movies.

7. What is the nicest compliment you have been given?

That I was a brave and tough girl to be able to read out a self made poem on my granddad's funeral. This compliment was given by the husband of my dad's cousin.

8. Name your greatest fear

Well I already told one, so one of my other fear is that I am super scared of mice. Yes I know, I am a pussy.

9. What is your favorite blog post that you have published?

That's a hard one, but it'll probably my post about Jumping Amsterdam from 2012. 

10. Who would you choose to , a) Go to a Theme park with. b) Go to a restaurant with. c) Go to a party with. Out of Johnny Depp, Megan Fox or Justin Bieber. 

Pfft, easy I would go to a party with Johnny Depp.

11. What does your name mean in the Urban dictionary?

Anne: an attractive and classy young woman who lives up to the simple beauty of her name.

Boy #1: How come you didn't take that hot chick home with you last night to bang?

Boy #2: No man, Anne isn't like that. You just don't dick around with girls like her.




From the Lovely Emily that lives in London, but goes on adventures to the Grand Canyon for example. 

A lifestyle blog from Christina who lives in Brighton with her boyfriend and her cute cat. 

Amber-Rose of 22 years old is an event planner, digital marketer and student that documents her life.

Megan writes about tips you need with things like; job interviews, relationships, inspiration, motivation etc.

22 year-old Lisa talks about life, travel and obsessions.

Marianne, a world traveler, life stylist and south Florida girl.

Nina, documents her life in a funny way.

A Dutch blogger that is a close friend of mine, she just started so if you're dutch, go give her some love.

Kasia, who takes beautiful pictures and is a really good writer.

Juni, is a graphic designer who documents her life and shares her designs with her readers.

The lovely Ema documents her life on the countryside with her cute dog. 



My 11 questions for them:

1. What do you like most about blogging?
2. Favorite song of all times? (You may pick 2)
3. Who is your idol and why?
4. Favorite food?
5. Cat or dog?
6. If you had could choose from any country to travel too, where would you go?
7. Forest or beach?
8. Name one object/product/food you couldn’t live without (except phone or camera)
9. What would you definitely want in your dream house?
10. Most embarrasing moment?
11. If you could choose one famous person to meet, who would it be? (dead or alive)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio