March 14, 2014

Pinning Lately

1//2//3
I've been pinning equestrian picutres lately, probably because I miss horse riding. Unfortunately I don't have enough time anymore to ride my own horses enough. The weather was really good to ride this week, but I just couldn't find the time. When I was younger I joined lessons every week, untill I felt like I wasn't learning new things anymore. After that I worked at a local stable for a weekend job, but I earned about 10 bucks every 3 weeks. But then I thought it was time to start looking for a normal job, where i could make more money. I learned a lot though, by riding horses at that stable and sometimes I really miss it, but everyone I knew at the time i worked there has already left the stable.

I still go to events like Jumping Amsterdam, because I really enjoy looking at the riders and the horses trying to make their way trough the parcours. Hopefully when I come back to Malta I will find time to go ride again on a more frequent basis until I leave for college.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Life as a Rolling Stone. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio